Monday, July 13, 2009

WIKIMAPIA AND SACRED HEART THEOLOGICAL COLLEGE

This evening I was looking at Wikimapia to locate Shillong and my new community on the map. I intended to pinpoint my exact location for family and friends over the continents who would like to see the place where I now live. I was amazed at how easy it is to find one's location. In truth it is also just a wee bit frightening. All one needs is to look for another famous/familiar landmark nearby and then lo and behold one can trace the place one lives in.

I began with Savio Juniorate (already marked on Wikimapia) which is quite close and then slowly made my cyber journey to our house, discovering enroute that someone has already identified Sacred Heart Theological College. The map seems to be recent with the new annexe clearly visible.

So, this is one more step before I can post some recent pictures of the wonderful campus I am blessed to live in. Welcome to my world!!!

No comments:

WELCOME PEOPLE....RELAX...READ ON...